Mystery to Mastery (MTM) is the most modern, easy to use and logical approach to trumpet playing available. MTM offers you Step-By-Step troubleshooting advice. MTM is for people who love the trumpet and want it to be easy.
A ground breaking and top selling method by Dancing with the Stars(OZ) lead trumpeter, Greg Spence.
I have watched so many of your videos and you have changed my entire thinking of what the trumpet is and how to play it. i am curious on your opinion of mouthpiece selection. I know players that select different mouthpieces for different styles and some that claim its not the mouthpiece, its the player. Do you have an opinion on this, and if so I am curious to hear it.
The player has the idea of sound they want to create and then the correct mouthpiece will facilitate that sound in the most efficient way. As Bobby Shew says, "Not everyone wears the same size shoes!"
Can't find an answer to a question?
Enter it below, we'll work it out.
Unlike other video lesson websites, you won't find compulsory membership fees here. If you find the lessons useful you may consider making a donation.
This is a great way to show your appreciation.
All donations help to keep this website alive, and are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Greg
Beginners - Comeback Players - Pro's
Cutting edge techniques, easy to understand concepts, free lessons and videos plus interactive books that guide you step by step - all tools the Mystery to Mastery method uses to ensure your successful development. Renowned Australian clinician and studio musicianGreg Spence(14 Seasons Dancing with the Stars Lead Trumpet) explains in simple terms how to improve quickly and consistently on the trumpet! Not just another bunch of exercises but a holistic approach to brass performance.
1. Read our TESTIMONIALS - you are not wasting your time at this site!!!
2. Watch the 5 BASIC VIDEOS to get a taste of what will soon change your life.
3. Work through our FREE sample eBook with 5 FREE LESSONS that will transform your approach!
4. Watch through the many videos, listen to the mp3's and read the articles - UPDATE YOUR BROWSER AND FLASH PLAYER. To get the most out of this site, make sure you have the most recent version of Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari and you will need a flash player to watch the videos. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to keep up with the latest MTM Action!
5. Read some amazing ENDORSEMENTS from some modern legends of trumpet.
6. Learn how Greg's powerful and proven approach creates a deep understanding about brass playing that offers astounding results.
To improve your trumpet playing, CORRECT thought processes must be sent from your subconscious mind. The Mystery to Mastery method includes the use of Visual, Auditory and Kinesthetic training to SIMPLY and EASILY explain how 99% of players approach brass playing the wrong way.
7. Train your brain and body what to do using the WINDPRODUCTS. Using the instrument stimulates old, futile habits. Overcome bad, instinctive behaviour by experiencing powerful sensations away from the instrument. Learn how to move air efficiently and how eliminate the destructive habits of pinching the lips and forcing the air.
This ground-breaking method has sold over 5,000 copies worldwide and you can get it NOW...INSTANT ACCESS!
"I could never dream of improving like I did with your book/videos, after two teachers and lots of wasted time. I never wanted to be a pro, my goal is just playing with the sound I love. A big grazie Greg! Stefano" ITALY
"The pin has finally dropped Greg, you legend!!! playing professionally for 13 years and have all the tutor books. Maggio, schlossberg, stamp etc!!! As you demonstrated in your vids; relaxed, supple and puckered chops coincided with aperture control is working wonders. A tight and sometimes impossible extreme register is now secure and growing by the day! Spreading the word!!! Cheers
"Best explanation I've ever heard and I've had lessons with some of the greatest trumpet teachers and performers in the world of our time. Thank you, this is a wealth of information! You have broken the myth that a great teacher can't be a great player...you are both!"
MYSTERY TO MASTERY SHARING GREAT INFORMATION AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE