Congratulations on making it this far. Becoming a WindWorks subscriber demonstrated a refusal to tread water any longer and is a HUGE win against the energy-saving, risk-averse 1.0 BRAIN.
is all about preparing to play your instrument in an efficient way; will you stick with the PROCESS??? Unlike other methods that simply provide exercises, WindWorks makes sure that your psychological approach to playing is correct. In the famous words of teaching guru Arnold Jacobs, “the instrument stimulates old habits” and we add to that the word “beliefs”. The way you think about playing, your belief system, is paramount to your ultimate success. Simply picking up your instrument and playing will not help you improve greatly. Take the time to watch these new videos and be sure to understand exactly their meaning. Skipping ahead will lead to your eventual failure. Watch each video multiple times to grasp the concepts and enjoy practising with the Practice Drones and the built-in metronome and clock.
The Largo Status Stage exercises are no different to what you will find in standard methods however now you are armed with the ability to recognise how much negative tension you have been using. Aim to make these exercises sound as good as possible and simply observe any manipulation that you notice.
- Time To Play
- Terms & Conditions…
- Your Daily Checklist…
- Largo Long Tones…
- Largo Ascending Slurs…
- Largo Descending Slurs…
- Ascending Tongue Stops
- Largo Articulation…
- Largo Chromatic Notes…
- Largo C# Harmonic Slur…
- Largo C# Practice Progress Chart
- Largo D Harmonic Slur
- Largo D Practice Progress Chart
- Largo C Harmonic Slur
- Largo C Practice Progress Chart…
- CheckPoint 2
exercises will introduce you to a style of efficiency development like nothing that exists anywhere else. You are about to embark on a revolutionary series of exercises that, with close attention and eyes closed, will enable you to recognise your instinctive, negative habits. At first glance, these exercises look incredibly easy but doing them with correct PROCESS is very challenging. This is the launch pad for your entire development, DO NOT RUSH. Take your time to grasp the concepts as they get very complex as you work through the course. Follow the rules closely and enjoy the process!
Welcome to the Adagio Status Stage. You are developing the foundation to your playing life and learning how to troubleshoot issues when they arise. Although the exercises may seem simple, efficient execution may be far more challenging. Stick with it and come back daily!
The Adagio Status Stage has some very advanced exercises. To develop as an efficient player, do not fall in to the trap of thinking because these exercises are in the low register, they are "easy". You must be on the lookout for any over-exertion and manipulation.
Congratulations on reaching the Adagio Status Stage Completion. Accuracy of timing and purity of sound is essential. Don't panic if you can't play for the whole 20 seconds or up to the top speed, just come back daily and keep working towards the goal.
- Andante Ab Singing C Step 1
- Andante Ab Singing C Step 2
- Andante Ab Singing C Step 3
- Andante Ab Singing C Step 4
- Andante Ab Singing C Step 5
- Andante Ab Singing C Step 6
- Andante Ab Exercises (RESULTS driven)
- Andante Ab Practice Progress Chart
- Andante A Singing C
- Andante A Exercises
- Andante A Practice Progress Chart
- Andante Bb Singing C
- Andante Bb Exercises
- Andante Bb Practice Progress Chart
- Andante B Singing C
- Andante B Exercises
- Andante B Practice Progress Chart
- Andante C Singing C
- Andante C Exercises
- Andante C Practice Progress Chart
The secret to developing as a free, efficient player is to complete the COMPLETION CHARTS without negative tension or manipulation. By now you know the terrible feeling of force and you understand that force is not necessary when playing these exercises.
- Blow Bubbles NOT Brain Cells
- Moderato Ab Singing C (PROCESS)
- Moderato Ab Exercises (RESULT)
- Moderato Ab Practice Progress Chart
- Moderato A Singing C
- Moderato A Exercises
- Moderato A Practice Progress Chart
- Moderato Bb Singing C
- Moderato Bb Exercises
- Moderato Bb Practice Progress Chart
- Moderato B Singing C
- Moderato B Exercises
- Moderato B Practice Progress Chart
- Moderato C Singing C
- Moderato C Exercises
- Moderato C Practice Progress Chart
- Moderato Final Exercises
- Moderato Ascending Single Harmonic
- Moderato Descending Double Harmonic
Congratulations on reaching the Moderato Status Stage Completion. Be sure to be accurate with your timing and keep the Body's Concert Hall free and resonant throughout regardless of duration or tempo.
Welcome to the WindWorks Premium Level and the Allegro Status Stage. You are now getting into a range on the instrument that could make or break your future playing. Playing these exercises using inefficient practices and squeezing out notes with a bad sound will ultimately end badly. Adhere to correct process and always aim to play with your best sound.
- Allegro C# Singing C
- Allegro C# Exercises
- Allegro C# Practice Progress Chart
- Allegro D Singing C
- Allegro D Exercises
- Allegro D Practice Progress Chart
- Allegro Eb Singing C
- Allegro Eb Exercises
- Allegro D# Practice Progress Chart
- Allegro E Singing C
- Allegro E Exercises
- Allegro E Practice Progress Chart
- Allegro Ascending Single Harmonic
- Allegro Ascending Double Harmonic
COMING SOON!!! The Ruby Status Stage and the Ultimate Level of the WindWorks Course are almost ready to launch in Early 2019.
- Ruby Ab Breath Attack
- Ruby Ab Upper Register Development
- Air Pivots
- Ruby Ab Singing C – 8 STEPS
- Ruby Ab Exercises
- Ruby A Singing C Exercises
- Ruby A Exercises
- Ruby Bb Singing C Exercises
- Ruby Bb Exercises
- Ruby B Singing C Exercises
- Ruby B Exercises
- Ruby C Singing C Exercises
- Ruby C Exercises
- Ruby Ascending Octave Harmonic
- Ruby Descending Double Octave Harmonic
Welcome to your altissimo range development.